Sunday, October 12, 2008

38-39!! Final week!!


Hi all,
We are in the final week and are waiting for baby Bella to say hello to the world.... and trying to do it patiently!! Her room is ready, her bag is packed, her daddy is really, really ready! This week has mainly been filled with working and waiting and resting. Here's the updated picture of what we look like now. Stay tuned for future updates and hopefully a picture of her precious face this next week. 6 more days!

On another note, fall is my favorite season! With the colors changing, smells, cool mornings and evenings, pumpkins, spices, warm banana bread, yummy coffee, wind, I could go on and on about the beauty of fall. And, it's been beautiful here lately. Mike and I are going to go walking this afternoon and it makes me want to take out her fun green, earthy jogging stroller. But, it would probably look funny for a prego woman to be pushing a stroller without a baby inside. Maybe I could put a stuffed animal in there to be a "sleeping baby". No, i'll just wait. But, for fun here's a pic of her neato jogging stoller (that works as a travel system too).

2 comments:

what-to-do said...

Emily, you should have taken out the stroller without her in it. You could tell everyone you were "just practicing". If I have been told once, I've been told a million times, "everyone has a little freaky in them"!! HAHAHAH.
I am praying for you and Bella daily and I can't wait to see her beautiful face. Ya'll are going to have the most beautiful baby EVER!!!
Much Love,
sharon

HaleyP said...

Yeah!! I can't wait to see her! It's so exciting!!