Sweet Bella is 7 months old (uhm, i'm a couple of days late in posting this). We have all been sick so i'm thankful to have our happy, smiley, expressive shugah back in town! And, because she is so stinkin' cute I couldn't decide on what pictures to post for 7 months. So, I posted 6 of them. I know some of you in blog world don't mind this...(uh hum, grandparents, sisters, Gayla). Even thought some of the pictures are VERY similar her expressions are ALWAYS changing and keep us laughing. She'll go from sweet to sassy to diva to cutie-pie to attitude to melt-your-heart to funny to laughing to crying in 5 seconds FLAT! Hmmmm, wonder where she gets the excitement from...
Here are the "firsts" for this week:
1. She is cutting a top tooth! That will make three.
2. I had her in the kitchen with me and before I knew it she had unraveled all the paper towels and dumped out all the plastic silverware. This is tribute to the "first" of many of these instances. Hence, I felt it was blogworthy.
3. She wants to lick everything! Not necessarily suck on everything but lick everything - daddy's forehead, the paper towels, the bumper on her crib, the giraffes, her feet...
4. She is pulling the bumper on her crib off! So, Mike double tied it but we'll usually find her pulling at it when we get her up from her nap. Little stinker!
5. Her hair is getting long! It's not really a first...well, yes it is. It's the first time it's been this long (is that over-documentation-of-firsts...i'm a first time mommy - can you blame me for documenting everything!).
6. She had her first dance lesson with mommy and daddy. She was fussy in her bumbo chair in the kitchen one evening so Mike danced in front of her and started singing this made up song...so, what was a mommy to do? Yes, I totally joined in. Just imagine the Spartan Cheerleaders from SNL in our kitchen for, oh, about 5 minutes making up a fantabulouso dance and singing routine!!! And, she just stared. She didn't even laugh. Poor kid. She probably knows whats to come when her friends come over.
Check out her toes in this pic!!!
45 minutes ago