Our sweet little guy is not so little anymore. He is growing and talking and learning new things. It's exciting to watch him grow up. But sad at the same time. Here's a little taste of what he's been up to lately:
1. He moved into a big boy bed.
3. Uh oh. Already a lady's man! This little gal's mom told Jonathan to give Eliza a hug. And, what did he do? Yeppers, a big ole' kiss.
4. Eliza didn't know what to think about that one. We've got to work on manners and appropriate rules in the church nursery.
5. Good ole' friends again!
6. He loves to "wash water". Or in other words, he means to wash dishes. Of course, in reality, this involves lots of water everywhere!
7. Look at those curls!
8. One of my favorite times this summer was right after nap time. Both kids were usually really cuddly and I soaked it up. This is one of those times on a rainy day. We went to rock on the porch and listen to nature.
9. He still LOVES to eat and can definitely eat more than his sister. He usually eats her food if she's not quick enough to get to the table.
10. Here he is trying to go to sleep. I was sneaking a picture of him when I thought he was asleep.
11. We spent lots of time outdoors this summer and he had his fair share of popsicles.
12. He loves anything that has to do with "big trucks", cars, boats, and fishing poles.
13. Just another sweet cuddle time. This little guy is a momma's boy! If Mike gets up with him through this night, Jonathan will yell "Mommy" until he falls asleep or until I go in there. Then, if he wakes up and Mike is here he gets mad!
14. Y'all, he really is a happy boy. He loves to play peek-a-boo, ring around the rosies, chase after you pretending to be an alligator/lion/duck/bird, and smiles like this for no reason in the car.
15. JT, we love you and are thankful we get to watch you grow and learn! Even if that does involve your daily tantrums on the floor. You are 2 though! That's part of it!
31 minutes ago