Thursday, October 30, 2008

1 week old!!




Happy one week birthday to you, Bella! I hope to take pictures every week by the giraffes to watch her "grow". I still wish I could go back a week ago and experience it all over again. But, time sure does fly by when you're having fun. Her one week birthday celebration was spent eating and sleeping and playing with Nana and Granddad, eating and sleeping some more, studying with daddy, eating and sleeping some more, cooing at mommy, eating...Her jaundice is getting better, thankfully, so we're not having to go back to the hospital daily. Her color is coming in more too instead of being orangish. Here are some one week old pictures of our day today! Granddad, my dad, made Bella a little garden with pansies and flowers and a sign saying "Welcome to Our Home". Thanks Grandad!

Eating with Nana!
Thanks Grammy for the onesie - "I am Not a Boy!"
And sleeping beauty!

1 comment:

Valencias said...

One week old. It does go by so fast and it only gets faster. I am so glad that your parents get to still be there. Love the pictures and the blog. Love you too. :0)