JT brings so much joy and noise and dirt and bugs and laughter and tackles into our home. He is all boy, fo' sho'! But that makes him fun. Here's a little of what he's been up to lately.
1. He is counting to 30. But he skips 6, 7 and some of the 'teens. "1
2 3 4 5 8 9 10 13 13 13 13 13 16 17 13 19 20..." then he gets the rest
2. It's fun to have a conversation with him at
the dinner table (when he's not screaming or throwing his food...just
sayin'). When asked if he had a good day at school, he'll answer with
"Had a dood day with fwiends Wevi (Levi), Mason (Mason), and Uke
3. He likes to sing, like the rest of his
family. He can now sing "Jesus loves me" and "Twinkle Twinkle" and
"ABCs". He doesn't get all the words right but we can tell what he's
singing. So sweet!
4. He is in 4T clothing and can tackle his sister. Poor thing can't get up if he gets on top of her.
He runs to give Mike a hug when he comes in from work. "Wuv you daddy".
He gives Mike a hug when he leaves to go to work. "Wait daddy. Give
hug. Wuv you."
6. He goes straight into school, gives
us a hug and kiss, says "Wuv you", and sits in his chair. He had a hard
time going into school at the beginning so we're thrilled at this
7. If he can't find me in the house,
he'll say "Oooohhh MOOOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYY". Then Bella will chime in and
say the same thing. This is hilarious and cute!
likes to help set the table most of the time. He'll grab 48 forks and 39
spoons. He usually comes to me with each one and say "Sesster?". I'll
respond with "Yes" and he'll respond with "OTAY". This continues until
everyone has their utensils.
9. He wants to play with Bella alot and asks "Whered Seester go?". But, then he destroys whatever she's been working on. Boys...
Here's some fun pictures of the little man!
17 hours ago