This little guy turned 3 and I'm in denial. Three is such a fun age though. Here's a little of what he's been up to:
1. He loves anything trucks, cars, trains, bugs, dirt, paint, dirt...
2. He does not like bees or anything flying.
3. He likes to sing and can throw down Twinkle Twinkly real nice, y'all.
4. He's if 4T-5T clothes and weighs 3-4 pounds less than his 5 year old sister.
5. He is still a momma's boy, which I will take for as long as I can get!
6. He likes applesauce, peanut butter, cheese and ketchup. Sometimes he wants them all together...with more ketchup added.
7. He likes to be sung to at night multiple times. He then plays a game by saying "good night, wuv vu" as we leave his room. It's adorable!
8. He loves to help water the plants outside or clean the dishes. I think he just likes water anytime.
9. He likes to color and makes snakes with playdoh.
10. I could keep going but mostly he likes being one of our biggest blessings.
Enjoy the pics from his birthday. He started the day by sneaking away with the bowl of yellow icing. And then eating a cupcake on the counter. I think it was before 9am. =) We also invited a few friends over and just enjoyed some good fellowship. JT, we love you and look forward to seeing what this next year has in store!
5 hours ago