Wednesday, October 15, 2008

3 days to go!!

We are due on Saturday! Sometimes we still can't believe that in the matter of a couple of days, she will be here. It's an exciting time right now and Miss Bella seems quite content where she's at. On Sunday, my 6'4 husband and I went on a 5 mile walk at a park here in Temple...which I was having to keep up with him. yay! We had heard that worked for other couples. After our great walk we were laughing because she's used to mommy running 4-5 miles a day so walking 5 miles just probably rocked her to sleep. Oh well, we tried. But, obviously it didn't work since we're still in our waiting period. I've been having more braxton hicks lately but nothing more than that. She's still very active and let's us rub her feet when she stretches. So cute! To display our waiting with patience (or our best attempt at it), we took some pictures which we lovingly entitled "Bella, Come Out!!!". Poor girl. This is her mommy and very excited daddy documenting our conversations with her. We also bought a new camera, a Nikon D40 so we've had fun breaking it in before we take pictures of our center of attention! Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

The Louders said...

Hehe, lovin' this post. You guys are hilarious. I know you are so excited for Bella to be here! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pics of her (cause I know you'll be taking a ton!). I wonder if she'll be a cute redhead? Bet you've already been wondering...either way, she'll be beautiful! Congrats!

Keith and Amy said...

You kids are so funny! I love the silly pictures!! :)

Allison Hogue said...

I love it! Wait for me...bella grace. I'll be there soon!

she's just waiting for her aunt ali to be there