Saturday, October 25, 2008

Day 2 - Bella Grace

Ok, so we are a little camera-crazy and Bella-crazy...I know, I know imagine that. Bella's daddy has taken well over 200 hundred pictures. But, for the sake of the blog not being really really long, i'll post some of the best. And, because we've documented every moment here's a playlist of her departure from the hospital until now. The sunrise was gorgeous the morning she came!
Here's mommy and daddy waiting to be discharged from the hospital.

After we got home, she had her first rock in her swing (thanks Smith grandparents), her first fussy night (woohoo!), her hundreth kiss from mommy and daddy...we are completely enamored. So far she likes to be swaddled tightly, be sung to sleep by her daddy, and she loves to eat! She's sitting contently right now in her granddaddy's lap cooing and sleeping. Who would have thought you could love a little one so much! We are doing great too but i'm sure you're checking the blog for Bella...which is completely fine. She's definitely taken over us too.





9 comments:

Gaidusek Gang said...

What a beautiful little girl! Glad ya'll are soaking it all in! Can't wait to meet little Bella.

what-to-do said...

That is a most beautiful child - - I LOVE her lips. I think she is my favorite Bella in the whole world!!! I am so excited for ya'll!

Much Love,
sharon

Brandon and April said...

hooray Bella! we're so glad you are here precious little beautiful girl!!
congrats you two! so proud of you! you are going to be amazing parents

Daniela & Celina said...

I was just sitting here reading your blog and realized "Bella Luna" was playing by Jason Mraz and it made me want to cry. She is so beautiful and I'm so happy for you. I'm so excited for this new journey for you. I'm praying for you and celebrating with you. Love you!

MJS said...

Congratulation! Yay! We are so excited for you! It is wonderful to see pictures of her. - Mary Joy Sleesman

The Gossmanns said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! This is the first chance I've had to check your blog, and I've just read every word and gotten teary over every picture!

I can't wait to meet her! I'll give you a call soon and maybe I can bring y'all some dinner and hold your precious one. Can't wait to hear ALL about EVERYTHING!

Sheritha said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl.She is a blessing. Emily, I've told the kids so much about you and Mike, they are just as excited as I am. You two are great parents...

Anonymous said...

She is precious. Enjoy every moment, even the sleepless nights. They go by so quickly.

Unknown said...

I cannot tell you how many times I have looked at your blog in the past few days...funny how looking at pictures of little Bella never gets old! She is just absolutely perfect! I am so excited to see y'all for Thanksgiving..I can barely contain myself!