Saturday, November 1, 2008

Stinky baby continued...Projectile poop!

I am writing a continuation and a clarification blog in regard to the earlier posting of "Sweat Pea...and Stinky Baby". As funny as the moment was when little Bella kept pooping and Mike went to the other side of the room, we have an even funnier moment. And, I need to clarify that Mike has probably changed more diapers than I have. So, he's a fantastic daddy. It was just so funny that she kept going and that was his reaction. Now, back to the new story. Today we were both changing her diaper and I was holding her legs while Mike was getting ready to put the other diaper on. Well, before we could get it on little Bella squirted projectile poopoo all over him and the floor and the changing table. Hysterical!!! Poor guy. So, he's been peed on twice and now pooped on bigtime! It was so funny and I had hard time holding her legs from laughing so hard. He's a trooper of a daddy!

No comments: