Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bathtime fun

Remember how I mentioned my mom was here for three weeks? Not only does that mean great help and fun talks and watching Anne of Green Gables...it means lots of great pictures! So be expecting lots of new pictures coming these new few weeks. Maybe one post a day since there are so many great ones. I'll start with bathtime.

Awww, bathtime. There's nothing like a clean baby with baby lotion. Can I get a witness? I love the smell! So does my dad. When Bella was little we gave him a bottle of baby lotion to put at his desk at school because he loves the smell of it. Before my parents left after Bella was born, he put some on his hands and then drove home. So sweet! Anyways, I love that smell too. Plus, babies get all nice and cozy after a bath so they are super cuddly and go to sleep in your arms. I love it! I may or may not smell him the whole time while he goes to sleep.Look at that face of his! He's probably thinking, "Enough of the pictures mom!"
Getting his hair did!
Little man was not happy with me.

I love this one. He's nice and shiny and warm and ready to eat!
I think he looks good in green, don't you?
Bella wanted to tell her "bruder Jonben" night night. So we had to do lots of hugs and kisses.

She also tried to get him to hold her hand.
This is another bathtime. Poor little guy fell asleep on the towel right when I laid him down to get ready for the bath. He promptly woke up with the water though! We call this face "loosey goosey".
Hope you enjoyed! If you want to be nostalgic like myself, click here and you can see Bella's first bathtime pictures. She was a little more wide-eyed than Jonathan. ha!

No comments: