Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Look mommy....I pincess!"

My sister came down to visit this past week! Since we were little, Allison has had a little crush on Prince William. So when she was here during the royal wedding you bet we had a partay! My mom and I had a fun time planning it out through the week! And we watched it later in the day, although I was up with a certain little newborn at 3am during the live ceremony.

Ever since Bella watched the wedding she'll put a blanket around her and say, "Look mommy...I pincess!" Then she'll walk around the living room really slow and regal to see her train (aka. blanket) flow around her. She is also obsessed with Cinderella! I think mom, Bella and I have watched it at least 6 times in the past few days! She wants to dance with her daddy when she sees Cinderella dancing with the prince...she even called her daddy her prince. Yes, sweet girl, he is your prince!
Even daddy and Jonathan celebrated...well, they actually discussed Braveheart the whole time but they were good sports.


This was right before she dumped the glass.
The ladies!

No comments: