Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vacation week: Post 2 - Day 1 with Nana and Granddad

We spent the first day in Lovington hanging out with my parents. Before Bella and I went running we played on the floor with my childhood toys. Then our run consisted of running from one end of Lovington to the next...don't get too impressed...it's small. In the majority of the pictures, Bella is chewing on something. She now has four teeth and I think she's working on another one, the little drool-baby!

Later in the day, we played again! She loved those blocks with Granddad! I LOVE this one! "I want to give you some shugah Granddad" (which in Bella-terms consist of lots of drool and licks and lovin'!)"Hey guys, what's up!"
Looking at momma! Notice my dad smiling from ear to ear.
The little stinker LOVES to dive bomb off the couch (don't worry everyone...we are ALWAYS there when we put her on the couch). At home, we'll put her between us and she'll leap off the edge of the couch - with both of us holding onto her. We'll let her do a headstand and then pick her back up. She thinks it's the funniest thing...I think it made my dad nervous. Sorry dad!


"Hey Granddad. You're smiling as big as I am."

At the end of a great day, we fed the fish with Granddad. One of my favorite things to do when I go home is to hang out in the backyard. The backyard is so calming and peaceful and full of life (yes, that's why I hug and talk to trees). I'm glad Bella is getting older so she can enjoy it. She wasn't sure about the fish but she sure enjoyed kicking in the water.Check out a little peace of Heaven - also known as my parents backyard.

1 comment:

ashley said...

love, love, love. the pictures of her and your dad are too sweet!