Monday, July 13, 2009

Look who is....

clapping!!! I've been working on Miss Sweet Thang's clapping skills for a while. Usually she looks at me when i'm clapping and singing thinking who knows what. But, this past Thursday while we were hanging out with Waco friends she started clapping to Suzanne while Sarah was holding her! Way to go Suz! And, yes...we captured this on camera as we all clamored for our phones/cameras/anything we had that would act as a camera. This is a developmental milestone though, right?! I keep trying to capture her clapping on video. But she usually stops clapping or laughing when she sees the camera. I think she is trying to figure out in her 8.5 month old mind how she could grab what mommy has in her hand and chew on it! One day, one day I will surprise her and let you see the sweetness of our little gal in action.

No comments: