Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Family Pictures - Bella's 6ishmonthiversary

I briefly mentioned in a previous post we had fantastic family pictures done by a fellow Truett Seminary student, Tim Ivey. And, it was HOOOTTTT that day. But you know you have a great photographer when you can't even tell we were sweating in the pics. You can go to http://photos.imagopix.com/Imago%20Families and see them all. Because these are so good this post does not need any commentary. Let me know which ones you like the best. I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to order. So....what's your fav? Also, if you want to order a flower clip like Bella is wearing let me know and i'll send out the link where I bought it. You can get free or $2 shipping if you order this week!a>

2 comments:

The Reeds said...

These are awesome!!

ashley said...

my faves are 10, 13, 21, 22, 33, 36, 45, 59, 65, 66, and 72.
Not that I went thru each one or anything. He did awesome, you guys look beautiful and so happy!