Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vacation week: Post 1 - Visit with the great-grandparents!


This past week we went to visit my grandparents and parents and go to mine and Allison's 10 year high school class reunion. Over the next couple of days, I am going to be posting about our trip. There were too many pictures (surprise, surprise!) so I'm breaking up the blogs per day...or maybe i'll split each day into two posts because of all the pictures. Just kidding! So, onto the day with Bella's great-grandparents. Of course, there are alot of pictures because I absolutely adore my grandparents. So, I couldn't pick my favorite since they were all so sweet! Love you Grandmother and Seymour! And, thanks for letting us stay with you.


This cutie-pa-tutie (isn't that face hysterical! "Uh, hi mom. Whatcha doin?") is wearing my grandmother's (Bella's great-grandmother's) crochet jacket that was hers when she was a baby. It was beautiful! And, the "bouncer" was my Uncle Steves who is OLLLLDDDDDD! (Just kidding Uncle Steveo). I put "bouncer" in quotes because we tried to bounce in it but it would barely move. It was funny watching Bella try though.

Here we are playing with grandmother!
Such a ham!
I love this picture!

Seymour (aka. granddaddy and Bella's great-granddaddy) took Bella out on her first golf cart ride around the farm. Granddaddy's workin' that red hat! Here she is trying to jump out!
I think she loves him as much as I do!
I couldn't get her to look at me to get a picture because she was STARING at Seymour!

"Great Grandaddy, you letting me drive? Wooo! Don't tell mommy!"
Awww, sweet faces!
Granddaddy was holding Bella and gently bouncing his leg...and this is what she did - nearly went to sleep! She must love how comfy he is and how much I love his big strong hands.

1 comment:

Patti said...

sweet, they will love it. Great choice of photos. oh how we miss you guys and all those smiles.