Sunday, July 5, 2009

Vacation week: Post 3 - Picnic time

We had some suuussweettt picnic times on vacation! Like i've said before, the backyard is gorgeous. And, mom made some fantabulous salads with organic lettuce, tomatoes, green, red, and orange peppers, avocado, cheese, nuts, and grilled tilipia or salmon. Yes, I was in heaven! As shown by the pictures we had a great time on these nights.
Look who came out from behind the camera! I stole the camera to get some of Nana! Thanks mom for the great pics!




Sitting up like a big girl!
And, we saw something we're interested in.....
We're about to go check it out...
Mom, it's cantaloupe!!!


And, I see something else I want. Can I have some granddad? (Notice i'm still holding the cantaloupe from the previous pictures...she got bored and wanted some of granddad's goods.)
Woohoo! They gave me some!

We could barely eat our salads because Bella was ALL over the place trying to get her some grub. Here she is asking Granddad for some...
And, now she's reaching up for it about to knock his plate over. Notice my dad's expression of laughter and "no no"- priceless!
Bella - "ok, i'm bored. I'll go crawling to the grass now".

Bella was playing with myself and granddad when she spotted Mike sitting on the deck. And, here is her reaction! If pictures could come with sound she would be squealing and laughing and so excited to see her daddy! Precious end to a night!

3 comments:

The Reeds said...

She's growing so much!!! It's amazing to actually see the change in the pictures!

Patti said...

Fun photos. That was a special time of lots of laughter. Every time her photo comes up on the screensaver, we miss her all over.

The Reeds said...

And thanks for the kind comment!