Monday, July 6, 2009

Vacation week: Post 4 - The final smattering of vacation pictures

And, to the final posting for our vacation. We started the last day with Bella crawling around in all her cuteness! She's getting quick and wants to go lick the furniture. Why? I'm not sure... Don't you just love this one!Uh, oh! Look at me trying to take a step!
Showing off my crawling skills!

When she gives this face, are we suppost to give her what she wants? Uhm, too stinkin' cute to say no to anything! We're in trouble.
I love the pictures of Bella playing piano with her Granddad. I grew up taking lessons from my dad who is an incredible piano player. I wish I was half as good as he is. One of the neatest moments of my wedding is when he arranged and played "Great is thy Faithfulness". I still can't hear the song without getting teared up. Some very special moments in my childhood and at Wayland were listening to my dad play the piano and playing songs myself. My parents babysat while Mike, Allison and I went to the 10 year class reunion. Here's a little of what they did that night. Yes, I think they had fun!
We went swimming one afternoon to let our "little fish" experience the water again.

Yes, mom is cheesin'...but so is Bella...and i'm sure daddy is too if you could see his face!

All wrapped up and warm with Nana!Can we say Cutie Pie!!!
Playing with Aunt Alli.
Look at those lips! Cantaloupe must have been tasty or a little sour or both.


Look at this little diva. These pictures are from the morning we went to my grandparents house. While we were in Lubbock we went to visit a college friend and fellow blogger - Ashley Sinclair. Her precious little one is close to Bella's age so we've had fun blogging about our new mommy adventures. She has a great store in Lubbock for you New Mexico/West Texas readers. It's Ribbons and Bows on 82nd and I would be in trouble if we lived in Lubbock since I would shop there all the time. Ya'll check it out! Ashley is such a neat friend and beautiful girl (she is a former Miss Wayland - she won because she's a sickeningly talented singer/guitar player, super nice, and HOTT!). Ashley, i'm glad we've gotten to reconnect through the maze we lovingly call blog-world.

3 comments:

ashley said...

oh, so precious! thanks for my shout-out friend. amazing how I thought you were one of the friends God put in my life for a season...now here we are in a whole new season! I love it. you are just precious and don't even get me started on your little pumpkin!

Patti said...

I love these. You always pick great photos and write such good stories. Aunt Kathy called and loves you blog and we oohhed and aahhed over every pic on the blog. lyl, nana

Patti said...

cutie x 1,000. love you