Sunday, July 26, 2009

9 months old!!

Our "little" one is 9 months old! (We missed the 8 monthiversary since we were on vacation...I know, I know, sorry about that.) As you can tell Miss B is on the move. It was much harder getting a "sitting-down-and-posing" picture at this stage. So, this is as good as it gets!

Picture try #1: So far, so good..."Smile Bella" (her interpretation of that request? DROOL and be absolutely adorable!)
Picture try #2: "Hey Mom. Whatcha doin over there?"
Picture try #3: "You want me to stay near the giraffes? I see the elephant and llama!"
Picture try #4: "Ok, i'll go back to the giraffes." (Shortly after this picture she tried to pull up on the ottoman to the glider - no giraffes)

Picture try #5: I tried a different angle to try to "sneak" up on her. You think it worked?

Picture try #6: Alas, another angle - and alas again - it didn't work. Don't you love that face though!
Picture try #7: "Mom, why are you on the floor laughing?"

Picture try #8: And, i'm still laughing on the floor!! I had just sat her down by the giraffes about 4 separate times and tried to jump back as quick as I could to get a shot. Here's as close as I could get. Note her face. Wouldn't you just love to know what she's thinking! She thinks i'm either really cool or crazy! I'll take both!
Picture try #9: We were officially done when she wanted to play with the blinds and her carseat.
Here are recent "firsts":
1. She now has 5 teeth - 3 on top and 2 on bottom
2. She weighs 17 pounds and 15 ounces.
3. She is going from crawling to sitting up.
4. She will pull up and sit on her feet and try to pull up on curtains, couches, us!
5. She is Miss VOCAL and loves to jabber jabber jabber.
6. She is saying her "m", "d" and "b" syllables - and in jumbles and LOTS of jabbering!

2 comments:

ashley said...

way to go bella! love the updates. it is much more difficult to get sweet, still shots anymore, isn't it? but I know you wouldn't trade it!

Patti said...

oh my goodness, Miss B is on the move. Look Out. precious photos and I love ALL the expressions. oh how we miss her. lyl