Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Visit from Nana and Granddad

My sister, Allison, recently moved to Temple (woohoo!!) to work at Scott and White. This week our parents have been down to see her new house and visit us (well, maybe they just came for Bella...but, that's ok). Mike finished up two of his classes (yay!) and now we are all officially on thanksgiving break. Little Bella is still doing great and growing! She's so strong too and likes to push off of our tummies when we're holding her in our laps. She has started this semi-laughter. (To me, it's a laugh...but maybe it's really gas...well, whatever it is cute!) She's still a coo-er and poo-er and as sweet as ever. And, she has a LOUD cry with snorting (lovely) in between cries! Girl has got some pipes on her. Here are some fun pics from the week with the fam! And, it's great to have my mom here for the photo shoots! Miss B is going to be documented!!










2 comments:

Valencias said...

Those are such great pictures. I can really see a lot of Mike in her now. The picture with her and your dad is the best though! Have a great first Thanksgiving with her. Love you guys.

Grammy Smith said...

I can't wait to get my hands on her! She's such a cutie! And I look forward to seeing you both, too! Y'all be careful driving tomorrow - you're carrying extra special cargo! We do have lots to be thankful for! love ya, Grammy