Thursday, November 27, 2008

Great Aunt Alli

I decided to devote a blog to my sista, the great Aunt Alli. Since it's Thanksgiving, i'm reminded of how thankful I am for her...for being my older sister (by 5 minutes...does that count?), my laughing buddy, a very strong and kind lady, and a best friend to me. (Plus, I think she's hottt!) I truly am thankful for her...her strength, her love for me, her patience with me, her willingness to be open with me and I with her, and just who she is. If you don't know the great Aunt Alli, I recommend getting to know her!! Love you lots sis!!! And thanks for being a great aunt!!







4 comments:

Rachel said...

Seeing the pictures of Allison with Bella reminded me of this book my granny read me when I was little:

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Mother-P-D-Eastman/dp/0394800184

:o)

Brandon and April said...

we love looking at pics of Bella! but by far the person that enjoys it the most is Eden! she always shouts and points at the computer, "BABY!!" She LOVES Bella! :) and why wouldn't she?! what a cutie!!!!

Allison Hogue said...

well thanks for making your sister cry! miss you and love you more than you know!!!

allison

Unknown said...

So I think I'm going through Bella withdrawal... It was great seeing y'all! Love you guys!