Thursday, November 20, 2008

4 weeks old!!



Oh my, it's been a month. Time truly does fly! I look at her recent pictures and at her and fall in love again. But, I do have to say that when I go back and look at her pictures the day she arrived, I get choked up. (So, I decided not to look at them because I get teary thinking about it.) That moment is like the moment the doors opened to walk down the aisle with my dad to Mike...the two moments in my life I would redo in a heartbeat and I wish I could have made life stand still for a while to take everything in. It certainly is fun watching Bella respond and smile more lately. It's been beautiful here in Texas! A cold front is coming in tonight so i've been outside relishing in the fall air. Have I mentioned I love fall! And, I finally busted out the jogging stroller. yippee! She's too little to jog so we walked (well, she slept the whole time). Fresh air and changing leaves and the quietness that comes with nature does a wonder to a homebound mommy! I love the winter and cooler weather too (I think I enjoy all seasons) but I enjoyed my first walk with my passed out Miss B.



Here is her 4 week picture. Enjoy! Happy one month sweet pea!

2 comments:

Grammy Smith said...

God is good and we are so blessed! I still can't get over her and can't wait for Thanksgiving! Love y'all lots!
Grammy

Unknown said...

She's getting so old! Only 2 more days! :)