Friday, November 14, 2008

3 weeks old!

This past week has been eventful. I have had mastitis (yucky!!) so after calling Grammy crying and not feeling good at all she came down to take care of us. She was going to come on Friday (today) but came down yesterday after my phone call for help. She's been a huge help while getting over the yuck. Thanks Grammy!
Bella's been great, again! This little girl is smiling more and more these days with her eyes open, instead of smiling in her sleep (Don't you wonder what babies dream about and smile?) Precious! Here's her updated 3 week picture....and, as you can tell she's a little bigger every time.
Also, bath time is turning into one of my favorite times. (Hence, more pictures of bath time taken by her daddy.) She did so great through it, until she got cold at the end. But, she's so cute and checkin' herself out in the mirror and just playing and looking around. You can't beat the clean baby smell too with the baby lotion and her sweet, soft skin with those huge eyes. (Granddad (my dad), this portion of the post was for you since I know you love that smell too.) The end result was her cute "Things I love...daddy, hugs, and kisses" onesie. That's one of the outfits I wrapped up as Mike's valentine's day presents to tell him we were expecting Bella.







I can't really hold her that well because of the mastitis but I can feed her in my lap and Mike can burp her. We're a pair! And, a cute picture moment caught be Grammy.

3 comments:

Grammy Smith said...

She's so cute!

Patti said...

what an angel. can't wait to see her and hold her again. lyly nana

Gaidusek Gang said...

Hang in there! I had that when Madalyn was about three weeks old and it is painful! Hope you get feeling better soon.