Thursday, June 13, 2013

Siblings

Two kids. Two children. Brother and sister. My kids. My children. I still get thankful when I say those words to people.

And thankful I love being their mom and seeing them develop and learn and grow together. It's certainly the hardest job on certain days and busy and loud. But, it's also full of hugs and kisses and laughter. We're definitely in the stage where they will play with eachother but they also fight a LOT. Oh well. That's part of it right now. Here's an update on the kiddos together!

1. We had a picnic in the courtyard the other day. Bella came to sit by her daddy and JT had to follow suit. He will usually do what she does.


2. This was the first time I broke out the jogging stroller.

Bella "most of the time" will read to JT. It's adorable. Until the fight breaks out and the book is thrown and hair is pulled and momma has to stop mid-run...that's not every morning "I promise"...

3. Little JT is only 2 pounds behind her. So he can push her around easily. He can also lay on her and poor little miss can't move.





4. Bella is teaching JT how to water the plants. Melt my heart!

5. This was the day after the QE - aka. "the test that consumed my life and I'm glad it's over".

I can't even begin to describe how much joy these kiddos bring me. Exasperation and exhaustion too. But joy nonetheless!

No comments: