Friday, June 28, 2013

Neena and Granddad: Part 1

Right after school got out (can I get a halleluyer!) and the day that I found out I passed my qualifying exam (can I get another halleluyer and probably a huge yeehaw!), my parents came to visit for a week. And we had a blast with them! We kept them busy with lots of Durham activities with the kiddos. Because my mom takes phenomenal pictures, I am doing a series of blog posts. There are lots of pictures, y'all!  Hope you enjoy!

One afternoon while Mike and dad were working on landscaping, mom and I took the kids swimming in the front yard.





I love these 3 more than I can express.
After swimming, the kiddos had to check out what Granddad was doing.

Granddad and Mike laid a little patio next to a brand new flower bed we made the day before. Little JT had to get in the action.


That evening before bedtime, JT crawled up on the couch with Granddad to play with cars and get lots of tickling!


One of Neena's great pictures.

JT likes to look in the waterfall to try to find the frogs.




And, one afternoon was finished with a game of soccer. Stay tuned for installment #2!

No comments: