Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Gardening with the family

My parents came down to visit a couple of weeks ago. And, of course, we had to get out and do some planting and working in the yard! Remember last year when my parents came down and we built the garden area? We didn't do something that extensive but we put in another bed in the backyard and plants all over the place. One of the greatest joys was planting with my children and my dad. I will certainly remember these days with wonderful memories! I got my love of the outside and dirt under the fingernails and sweat mixed with mulch and watering plants at 6am from my dad. I'm hoping these will be passed down to my own kids.

 I hope you enjoy the pictures!



Bella and I planted my granddaddy's peas in pots this year. That was special too!




No comments: