Wednesday, January 25, 2012

JT's first bite of food - aka - this did not go well!

Muscle Man hasn't had any type of food other than milk - so we thought it might be time to try to introduce some other food to him. Remember when we did that with Bella? You can go here to check it out.

Anyways, back to Mr. Picky!  He had no idea what was coming.  I was ready with the camera while daddy fed him a little bite of applesauce.
Uh, not so sure about this.
And, he started gagging.
Ok, daddy's making funny noises and faces.  Maybe he'll like it now?
More funny faces to try to win him over...
NOPE! No win!
"Daddy's trying to show me how to open my mouth. I will NOT do that!"
Yuck!
After applesauce, bananas, and rice cereal we gave up.  This is how JT ended the night. He would NOT open his mouth. Needless to say, Mike and I were rolling with laughter watching his expressions. Oh well, we'll try again later.

2 comments:

The Reeds said...

That is SO funny! I guess solids just don't compare. ;) I wonder when he'll take to it!? Claire is just starting (only rice cereal, squash and sweet potatoes so far) and EVERY time she ignores the spoon and plays until about 15 minutes in and then acts like a little ravenous wolf! Aren't they wonderful? Such precious precious moments... (sigh).

Nirupama said...

Don't worry. Nandini did this at first too. Now she cries whenever I don't share everything I'm eating with her. I sometimes pretend to give her some coffee just to calm her down, lol.