Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas with Mrs. Cathy

When family meets, you know you're family. And my mom commented how much she enjoyed Cathy. Cathy commented the same about my parents. So yes, I think we're officially family.

We all went over to Cathy's house one evening - and we were met with food and presents!  Sweet Cathy even had envelopes for us on her tree - like she does for her kiddos.  So, again, we are so thankful for her being "family" to us.  She definitely is that! 
Bella and JT received books and toys and ornaments!


I love this picture! I told Mike that I really missed being at her house.  I love our new house but there are some special times while we lived with her.  Cathy, we are still grateful for you opening your house to us!



And, i'll leave you with an adorable series of pictures of Cathy and her Muscle Man.



Love this! Doesn't it look like he's telling her a story?

No comments: