Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bella's list of "firsts"

December was a month of "Firsts" for Bella. The first "Firsts" to document is her school Christmas party. I was already out of school so I was able to attend! I packed JT up and headed out the door with my camera. But before I got there, I called my mom. The conversation went a little something like this. "Mom, I'm headed to Bella's first school party" SQUEAL.... (on both sides of the phone) "That's fun honey. I remember that". The rest of the conversation was us laughing together and then we nearly started crying. Actually, I think my mom did but I didn't want to walk in her school with mascara running down my face. ha!
The next on the list of "Firsts" is her first time to be in a church play. Granted, she didn't have a speaking part or an acting part. And, all she had to do was sit there and ice cookies. But, we were so proud. I think I turned to Mike and told him, "She is so cute and I am so proud of her." And, she didn't do a thing! I was that mom!

The last of the list of "Firsts" is her first time to be a wolverine princess.  You see, we hosted our Sunday School Christmas party at our house. And, it looked a little something like this.  This picture is even without the kiddos.

JT hung out for a while but fell asleep in a milk coma. Don't we all feel like that after the holidays?
Here's our wolverine princess. She received a princess crown, shoes, earrings, wand, and all the accessories.  She put them all on for the evening.  But notice the other kiddos? They are boys. And, they brought there masks. And, they ran around like boys. And, my little gal followed suit (I was very proud of this fact! She can hang with the boys!).  Without losing a beat or any of her princess accessories, our little princess put on the wolverine masks.
And, then they all made a funny face to document the fun night!
The end. Love, the mommy of a wolverine princess.

No comments: