Saturday, January 7, 2012

Duke Gardens

Christmas with the Hogue's started on December 20th and went through the 30th. woohoo! We sure did enjoy having my parents here. I think I have five or six posts coming up complete with pictures from that trip so get ready! One night while they were here, we had a beautiful evening! It was warmer than normal so I had the window above the kitchen sink open. While washing dishes and listening to our waterfall-fountain-thing, Bella and her daddy went outside to play with bubbles. Here's the little cutie with her daddy playing. Priceless!
We also went to Duke Gardens one afternoon to enjoy the beauty of nature.  And it did not disappoint. Mike has been trying to get me to go to the gardens all last semester - but I let school get in the way. Not anymore! It is so pretty!
Our family of four walking - I love these moments captured my my mom.
This was right before we went to go see the ducks.  I am going to carry her like this for as long as I can.  Sweet Bella, quit growing!
Little man was quite content to be bundled up and pushed around all over the place.

Mom and I laughed at this picture.  This looks like an engagement picture...until you notice a little something behind Mike. Yep, that's a kid. That's our kid.  Oh how times have changed.  Now it's an 'engagement-like' picture complete with a kiddo.  And a toddler that is running around chasing her Granddad.
Y'all know i'm a sucker for these pictures with my dad. Yep, gets me every time.

Bella wanted to run. So we ran. And ran. And ran. And ran some more.

Good night everyone!

No comments: