Monday, January 2, 2012

Bella's experience with Santa and a breakfast with Santa at our church

Well, I made the title of this blog long! We haven't taken pictures with Santa Claus yet - I don't think Santa uses hand sanitizer at the malls so i've opted not to do these the last few years.  Sorry, y'all. I'm an epidemiologist.  But this year Santa made an appearance at our church.  And the crowd was smaller. So I opted to let her see Santa. =)  This first picture is titled 'So Far So Good'.
Then the little cutie did NOT want to see Santa and let go of me.

Oh well. We'll try again next year.
She enjoyed making the crafts they had.  Seriously, the organizers of this event did an awesome job!





And, PawPaw was trying to get JT to walk.  So was Daddy. I halted this little escapade though. Promptly. I am not ready for him to start walking.
I think he'll start regardless of my wants though.  =)

No comments: