Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New toy!

Bella got a new toy today...a jumperoo! And, she loves it so far! She'll jump and jump and swing and laugh and grunt and play. It's super cute to watch her in it. And, jumping might be a cure to get the bowels moving. She seems to go to the bathroom BIG TIME in this so far! Thank goodness we have good cloth diapers. I hope you hear her laugh and talk in the video! She's sitting in the jumperoo right now as I write this...and she just let out a huge poo-poo! Uh oh, i'll be back...or maybe i'll call daddy in here..."Your daughter wants you to hold her and change her...." ha!

2 comments:

Patti said...

I sat aand laughed with you and her, What a great jumper. All babies love that. thanks for capturing it. lyl

The Reeds said...

Thanks! I guess I could joke that now the coffee maker runs more smoothly (pa da CHING!). I love reading your blog too- and way to go running up until and soon after. I've known so many people that couldn't for various reasons. When my time comes- I hope I can keep that belly on the road! Great exersaucer.. Do they have them for adults? :-)