Monday, June 15, 2009

Crawling shugah-pie, little stinker, happy girl, and mischevious diva!

We officially have a crawler....and she's quick! We are now out of that stage of being able to leave her in one place and find her there a few minutes later. Now, she's under the couch or under the bed or trying to scratch the tile in the kitchen - the little stinker! And, I mean this literally. Last night she was in her jumperoo (which she LOVES and screams when she jumps - to the point that sometimes Mike and I can't hear eachother talking....excited about life, Bella?! She is screaming and babbling all the time now.) and all of the sudden she stopped....and just stared at me. Now, she's an always-on-the-go little gal so I thought something was up. A couple of seconds later you hear a uh, hum i'll spare the details sound - kindof a rumbling sound if you get what i'm talking about. Yes, it was poopoo. I tried to get over in time but she got so excited and started jumping and it was coming out quickly! She jumped so it was getting all over the floor and she was stepping in it and sloshing it around while she was jumping. Mike was gone so I was screaming and laughing and trying to figure out how to get her to the bathtub with pooo dripping off of her. So, what did I do? That's right - I ran with her to the bathroom. Fortunately we made it but then it was trying to get her clothes off (remember, she's an active kiddo) without her getting her hands in it. Phew, adventures in motherhood...i'm sure there's more to come. Mike and I had a really good laugh later about it!

Poor kiddo has had a snotty nose lately that has given her hives. She seems to not know she's sick because she's still all smiles. She seems to get sickly when she's teething - and we now have two top teeth and two bottom teeth - so she's had a busy week! Check out those bottom teeth!


And, last but not least we have a mischevious diva! It seems like we can have toys all around her and she'll go for what she's not suppost to go for - the remote, daddy's book. I'll put her in the kitchen with me when i'm washing dishes or cooking. The other day I forgot to move the paper towels. But, she had other toys so I didn't think anything about it. I'll let these pictures tell the ending of this story!


So there you have it - crawling shugah-pie, little stinker, happy girl, and mischevious diva!

2 comments:

ashley said...

LOVE this! I am laughing out loud thinking about her jumping and pooping and sloshing and pooping some more! So funny (because it didn't happen to me!)
I can't believe bella has four teeth! Grace has yet to cut hers, and I am wondering if they are ever going to come thru.
I've been told that any baby weight you may have left soon leaves the body when they hit the crawling phase because you are constantly chasing them around!
She is just precious, em. I hope our little stinkers get to meet sometime! love you!

jordan said...

a. that's a hilarious story. I was laughing out loud.

b. sayla doesn't have teeth yet either, but kead didn't get her till she was 11 months, so I'm not too worried.