Thursday, June 25, 2009

First swim

We went to our friends' house last week for a swim and meet-the-family party. Bella wasn't quite sure what to think at the beginning but she soon warmed up to the idea! She enjoys splashing in the bathtub so I was hoping she would like the pool as much. Alan (our friend and my fabulouso boss) had his twin nieces in town and one of our other friend had her twin girls at the party. And those twin girls are BEAUTIFUL with big blue eyes and sweet faces. They are about the same age as Bella so we all enjoyed our time in the pool together. And, of course Bella had to wear her super cute hula skirt and sandals given to her by Connie Crow.



2 comments:

Grammy Smith said...

Gotta love those legs!! Such a cutie.

ashley said...

so sweet! I cannot tell you how much it meant that you stopped by the other day. I hate that I was busy and we didn't have long, but it melted my heart to hold your little pumpkin. she is just precious! love you!