Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Emily de-stress weekend



While I was in graduate school, I seemed to get stressed out alot about work and classes and homework. (Just ask Mike...he's a trooper!) Mike said he was taking me a way for the weekend right before finals week. And, being the over-dramatic-and-worry-gal that I am, I freaked out because I thought if we left than I would fail all of my test, blah, blah, blah. But, he packed the car and we started driving. Friday night we pulled into a quaint bed and breakfast in Conway, South Carolina outside of Myrtle Beach and stayed through the weekend. And, he knew just what I needed. The weekend and room and meals and long walks were perfect and relaxing. Just to let everyone know, I made all A's that semester. Goes to show ya that relaxing is good for you!

No comments: