Saturday, June 30, 2012

Just like her parents...

If you know Mike and I, you know we like to read.  Ok, we love to read.  We have an entire wall of books in our house.  We went to Barnes and Nobles on our first date.  We go the bookstores in new towns.  We go to bookstores on date nights. Now, we take our kids to bookstores.  Nerdy? Yes, we've embraced it.

Our bed time routine with Bella consists of bath, snack, brush teeth, and then we will read three books.  Then she can read her books until the "sun goes to bed" (her words - aka. sunset).  It's adorable listening to her read. I'll sneak to her door and listen to her sometimes.  She knows most of the stories and I think she has "Goodnight Moon" and "Bears on Wheels" memorized.  She'll make up stories for the other books.

We went to tuck her in one night and this is how we found her.  I think I pulled out 15 books from her bed and underneath the covers. Love it!


1 comment:

The Reeds said...

Oh that book picture is too cute!