Wednesday, February 25, 2009

4 months old!!


Our little sweet girl turned four months old! And, she is as precious as can be with cute rolls everywhere! Lately, when we get her up and let her look at herself in the mirror she'll laugh and throw her head in our necks. And, then look at herself again and do it all over. It's like she plays pick-a-boo with herself. As you can tell by the picture with the giraffe, she didn't need the pillow today because I could sit her up. We go to the doctor on Friday for her 4 month checkup and shots and I'll be interested to see her height/weight measurements. Bath time continues to be one of our best times and of course there is the magical changing table where she is continuously happy. Now, she throws her feet out and kicks away...usually kicking everything off the changing table. And, then she laughs and sucks on her hand or her dress or her shirt or us. Here are some fun pictures of lunch time during the week with all three of us. We got her a cute mobile too to go over her bed. It's a hot-air balloon with little animals looking down at her and she loves it! She's been talking more in her crib before she goes to sleep today...so maybe she's talking to her new friends. We, or I should say my savvy hubby, put up the cute bookshelf for her books and animals. Our great friends, Sara and Jake, from South Carolina are here the rest of the week and we are super excited to see them again!

I want my hand not a picture mommy!



Cute Bella face!

6 comments:

Valencias said...

Oh my goodness! Look how big she is. It goes by so fast!!! This blog made me remember so many things. I miss my little baby. Now I have a toddler that is very independent. :0) Scott always loved his mobile too. How fun!

ashley said...

I heart this baby girl!! It is so funny to read everything she is doing, because a few weeks later, Grace starts doing the same thing! I love the magic changing table too! what is it about that thing that makes babies so excited?

The Reeds said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is growing up so quickly. Don't blink to much because it goes by way too fast. She is beautiful.

Where did you get the book shelf in the last picture? I love that, and it would go perfect in Madison's room.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the quick response. I will be heading to IKEA soon! Every stage is so fun, I don't think I could pick a favorite.

I don't remember the Ritz fight, but I wouldn't put it past Leslie and I. Everytime I think of you, I think of the time we played raquetball, and both of us ended up on the ground laughing and trying not to wet ourselves. That was so fun.

Gaidusek Gang said...

She's adorable! Where did you get the cute basket holder?