Monday, February 9, 2009

Bella's special dedication day!

The past few days have been a special weekend in the Smith household. We had Bella's dedication service at our church, First Baptist Church Belton. All of our family came in (except for Uncle Joey...good luck on those tests and we missed you!) and we had a great time with them all, as i'm sure you can tell by the pictures. Granddad and Nana read books. PawPaw works on her exercises. I think she gets stronger every time after hanging out with PawPaw. And, Grammy and the aunts just cooed and played and laughed. Bella is becoming more and more talkative. Last night she talked with about 30 minutes straight in her daddy's lap. Precious! And, I actually made Bella a bow for Sunday to match her dress...and I liked it!! Mike and I are liking the cute bows now! I know, I know, some of ya'll are saying, "I told you so". And, yes you were right. But, how could Bella not look sooo cute in them! It certainly was a precious day with our family and church family and a neat experience for our pastor to pray over Bella and us as parents. I know I end a lot of these blogs with "thank you Lord" but i'll definitely have to do it again on this one. This blog truly is a "Thank you, Thank you Lord" kindof post.



















Bella loves her Mr. Charlie! And so do we!













Such a neat moment of prayer for our little girl!













We are really thankful for our Pastor Andy!


























































































































At the end of the day, Miss B was pooped! And, of course it made her daddy's day that she placed her little head down and went sound asleep on his shoulder.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness... she is getting so BIG... and she is absolutely adorable!!! Love all of the pictures!

Mark & Beth said...

What a special weekend for yall! I love all the pictures of beautiful Bella. I am quite impressed that you made a bow... you will have to teach me how. That is when we meet some day.

ashley said...

so sweet! you made the bow? I am impressed! I started selling them at the store because I was tired of people asking if we sold little girl hairbows. maybe I should have thought of the name a little harder when I started things! I love the pic of you and her at the end- you look amazing!

what-to-do said...

My favorite pic is the one with her looking up and the little bit of drool coming from her lip!! She is so beautiful!!!