Thursday, February 12, 2009

1 year ago today!


Around this time (it's lunchtime here in Texas) last year, I was getting ready to eat a sandwich. I kept thinking about being pregnant so I decided to take a test to get my mind off of it, fully expecting it to be negative. I went and took one to not think about it anymore. I still remember that shock feeling when "Pregnant" came up on the screen and running around the house laughing, crying, laughing, looking at the test again, laughing, crying, praying...needless to say, I didn't eat lunch that day from pure excitement and unbelief. I even put the test in a ziploc baggie to carry around and look at it throughout the day, "just in case" it was an error and would flash "Not Pregnant" on the screen. Of course it didn't and I giggled every time I looked at it. It's amazing I even got any work done that day. A year ago tomorrow, I "snuck" away to get a real pregnancy test at S&W and "lied" to my hubby about being pregnant. I wanted to keep it a surprise for his valentine's day present. Sorry hun! Now, a year later here's what I go home to at lunch time. woohoo!!! (Thanks mom for the great pictures!)




















Some updates for this week in Bella's life:
She's teething! She's sucking on her hands, clothes, our hands or clothes, and anything else she can get in her mouth.
She's starting to laugh more. Instead of just opening her mouth really wide and smiling, little laugh sounds are coming out more and more.
She wants to sit up! She wants to see the world around her now.
She is still trying to roll over and will get their soon.

No comments: