Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

I thought I would follow suit with the last posted blog and have another nostalgia moment. One year ago on Valentine's Day, I was preparing Mike's V-Day gift...which was two little onesies that said "Butterfly kisses" and "Things I love...daddy, hugs, and kisses" and a Valentine's Day outfit. Of course, he had no idea. I was laughing this year because last year I was pretty moody to him, trying to not let him know how excited I was. Then, i'd have to go in the other room and smile and laugh! I had kept it a secret for two days so I was about to explode! Now, this year we put that outfit on Bella and enjoyed our special "Valentine"! Again, what a difference a year makes. This year, we went to Austin again to a fantastic conference with Peter Rollins. (Thanks Grammy and PawPaw for babysitting.) Then, we spent the weekend together watching movies, hanging out with Aunt Alli, and simply being with eachother. And, the necklace i'm wearing in the pictures is my valentine's day present from my stellar hubby. Yes, they are real brown pearls. Fantabulous! The other pictures are playtime with daddy or lunchtime with mommy! Look at those expressions!






1 comment:

The Louders said...

Loving the double-chin when she's laughing so hard. Hehe. What a cutie!