Monday, March 25, 2013

Another random smattering


These little kids melt my heart. And keep me laughing. Bella likes to play dress-up a LOT lately. And because the only other kid to play with is her brother, he plays with her. And dress up with her too.


And dress up some more.  I'm pulling this out when he starts dating at age 38.
JT likes to crawl in little bitty spaces and play peek-a-boo.


Bella has mastered the art of wanting to cuddle. And her daddy never says no. Who could turn down this smile?



We do lots of crafts lately too. Coloring, gluing, cutting, painting, and throwing all the colors on the ground (JT).

Bella's night time routine includes us reading three books with her, prayers, and then we'll let her "read" by herself before we sing and turn the lights off.  One night I was studying while she was reading and she came around the corner really carefully. She had made a fort out of her books and cups. And, I of course had to document it since I thought it was genius. She was so proud of it!

I also had to document this of JT.  He actually wasn't doing anything except sitting in his carseat and talking/singing/shouting "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy". And, I thought it was so adorable. That's why it was a random picture.  I'm reminded so much lately how incredibly thankful I am for the gifts of my kids and husband. Any little moment seems like it needs to be documented. Even if it is just sitting in a carseat. It's not the picture - it's the people in the pictures that are worth being thankful for.

No comments: