Sunday, March 24, 2013

Random smattering of pictures - Catch up

These kiddos are growing by leaps and bounds lately. And, I can't get them to stop.  Don't get me wrong - I love watching them develop and grow and learn new things. But, I want time to slow down sometimes. To document the last few months, here's a random smattering of pictures from the iphone.

JT likes to pretend he can ride his sister's bike.

The kids received some nutcrackers as gifts from Granny Ruth and Pop in Texas. The nutcrackers stayed on the table for a couple of days to play with. Thanks!

In the middle of a very busy semester, little breaks like this are so special!  We decided to have an impromptu tea party in Bella's room one afternoon. Bella insisted on setting the table herself.


JT has the funniest expressions! He's trying to show me a grape.



Bella likes to play the story of Mary and Joseph. Here she is playing the part of Mary and the donkey.


This was my sweet valentine's day present from Mike.
Told you about the fun expressions!




Another update on JT - this boy likes to eat! He can eat more than Bella any day - and he usually does.

He also loves cookies - but who doesn't!

No comments: