Monday, May 27, 2013

Cool weather = smores in the courtyard!

It's summer time! That means I'm officially off from school and catch up on sleep, playing, and blogging! So, expect lots of catch-up posts once again. I'm excited about being able to blog more regularly though now that I don't have to, ahem, study every possible moment. Without further adieu, post #1.

This was a beautiful Sunday afternoon with crisp cool air bringing in spring time. This was also a Sunday afternoon where I had been studying since we got home from church and was having a panicky moment of school-freakout-I'm-not-going-to-make-it. Mike went and got things for smores, got the fire ready, and sent an adorable 4 year old to bring me outside. For a few moments, it was peace again. And ooey gooey goodness. I'm certainly thankful for little moments like this to remind me what's important.

No comments: