Sunday, November 6, 2011

A monkey and a princess

I had to start this post by putting pictures of Bella in her FANTASTIC dress! A friend at church made it. If you want one too, let me know.  I can hook a sista' up!
I am in LOVE with this dress. I now have two of them. ha!

Ok, back to the title of this post. This year for Halloween Bella got a princess outfit from Grammy.  It came with a crown, earrings, a necklace, bracelet-lace-things, and shoes.  Her daddy and I weren't sure about those high heels. ha!

When it came time to go out to trick-or-treat, she wanted to wear her dress...and her sneakers.  At'a girl. A princess who can run! 
See our little monkey? I think the banana on his head is so funny. We went to the fall festival at our church where Mike became semi-in-charge of the kiddos in the bounce house. He wrangled kids for a long time and held JT during that entire time.  It was LOUD and crazy.  But JT was so warm in his costume he fell asleep with no problems. Crazy what kids can sleep through!

"Laugh, Jonben"
"Wanna hug Jonben?"
And here's a real-life picture of the Smith kiddos. Too many pictures mom!

No comments: