Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Time with Neena and swimming

If you are a reader of this blog, you know that my mom takes most of the awesome pictures when we visit them. Hence, she is rarely in them. So, this post is devoted to the photographer, also known as Neena.

My mom has a picture of my sister and I baking cookies at my grandmother's house when we are little. So, we recreated the moment with Bella.

Mom has a picture of her mom giving my sister and I a "lick" too.
One afternoon, Bella was pretty fussy about something. So mom pulled out her weapons - and we played dress-up. Notice Cinderella is playing in the background? Bella loved to "bippity boppity boo!".
If this picture had sound you'd here her singing!
She did this all by herself. Look at that little ham!

Neena came to the rescue that day!

Yep, I think Bella is happy.

She was looking for her daddy here.
We also went swimming at some friend's house a couple of times. It was HOT this summer so this was a great break. This was also Jonathan's first time in the pool.


Jonathan is "floating". We're not quite sure if he liked it or not. Notice Bella in the background? She loved it!






Good night everyone.


No comments: