Saturday, August 27, 2011

Great Grandmother Payton

After spending some great, quality time with my parents, we traveled to Lubbock, Texas to see my grandmother. Jonathan had not met his Great Grandmother Payton yet so I was excited!


I think he was too! Can you tell?And we still love our Granddad!
Bella and Neena enjoyed playing with the bath toys nearly every night with lots of bubbles!
This was my Uncle's bouncy chair that usually kids don't get to play in until they are much older. But because we have a HUGE muscle-man (as lovingly referred to by one of our North Carolina friends), he fit right in....he just needed some help in not falling over.

This purple dress was my mom's made by her mom. Bella LOVED to play in it.

Sweet time with Neena.
SWEET time with Great Grandmother.


Great Grandmother helped Bella dress her beddy bear.


Sweet Jonathan!



Grandmother, as always, we had a great time with you! Thanks for having us! Love you better...

No comments: