Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jonathan is two months old! And a Bella update.

Y'all, i'm still behind! Not too bad though. I'll post some older pictures and then give the real update. These are from 4 weeks ago.Mike is singing the Lion King song when the monkey holds up Simba. Ha!
True bliss!
I love this little outfit on Bella.


Ok, thanks for letting me play catch-up. Now it's time for the real update.

This is what we are doing every chance we get.
See those natural highlights coming out? Ladies pay big bucks for that!
Bella's about to blow a kiss.




Jonathan had his two month check up. And he is a Big.Boy! He is 24 inches long and 13.5 pounds. What? That's HUGE compared to what Bella was. He's growing like Mike did when he was little so perhaps we will have a 6'4 son?!? As a point of reference, here's Bella at that age.
I think they look very similar!

This onesie in the next picture is a 12 MONTH OLD ONESIE! Wait, isn't he only 2 months? yep. So, that means that I packed EVERYTHING that is 3 months or older because we were probably going to be in North Carolina when he could fit into those. Not anymore! I'm disappointed because there were some really cute outfits that he will never wear. So, we had to go shopping. And, we put an SOS out to our moms - you know, because they'll go to Target and shop for their grandkids any chance they get. =)
He is smiling more too! I LOVE this stage (be prepared for me to say that at all stages - like I do with Bella.) I can usually get some great smiles from him throughout the day which just melts me.
And our little academic man. Oxford bound! Thanks Suz for the cute onesie.
We hope everyone is having a great summer! Enjoy the water and stay out of the heat!