Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The last month in pictures

I know I know. I'm behind. Again. Sorry about that. But I promise lots has been going on. we've done LOTS of traveling since the last time we talked. We're currently moving everything else out of my sister's house, visiting our families, visiting North Carolina, and about to live out of suitcases. Plus, two cute kiddos keep us busy and happy.

Bella is just as cute as good be, y'all. She still likes to sing and dance like a princess. You can tell her, "Bella, your dress is pretty" or "Bella, you look pretty" or "Bella, that's a neat picture you drew" and she'll respond with "it sho' is". Hilarious! She almost says it like she's either from New York or da' hood. She is still full of personality and independence and strong-willed nature. She is also very sensitive at times. The other night at Mike's parents house, she gave Mike a big kiss before she went to bed. He told me to go in there so I went in for a kiss too! I leaned in and got a HUGE, wet kiss. Then she gave me whispers of "I love you too" and "night night mommy" and more kisses. I was MUSH after that. I can not believe how much I love that little gal.
yAnd, of course there's Jonathan. Sweet, smiley Jonathan. He's a momma's boy too!
This is what I come home to after a long work day.

And, I come home to this. Beyond blessed!

When did our little gal grow up? She's so pretty, don'tcha think?Tummy time!

Apparently the Little Cutie wanted to go swimming more than take a picture with mommy. Oh well.
This seat did.not.last.long.




What a sweet little boy!
Our little man turned 3 months on the 10th. He weighs 16-17 pounds, rolled over front back to front (at 9 weeks), is holding his head up great, likes to sit up!, and is a little charmer. He certainly smiles alot these days. The cutest thing is to look down at him and he's already just smiling away! He's a happy baby - most of the time - he definitely likes to be held. But that's ok. We've got enough love.

We are loving time with our families right now. Be prepared for more posts with lots of pictures with them!

2 comments:

Brandon and April said...

Emily, your family is precious!! You guys look great! congrats to Mike on finishing sem! what's the next step?!

The Reeds said...

Love the pics! They are both gorgeous. I was going to say look how much she's grown- but him too! Beautiful fam. :)