Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dino concert and what Bella's been up to

Anyone out there in blog land heard of Dino? Anyone? Anyone? I grew up going to Dino concerts. Dino is a flamboyant piano player who makes you laugh, but he probably doesn't mean to. He likes to fling his hands around the piano and jerk his body while he's playing. He likes to look at the audience with a smile and funny faces (although I think he means for them to be serious) and you can't happen but laugh back. He is Greek so you always sing the "Opa" song with him. (Allison and I can still sing it.) We would come home from his concerts always smiling and pretend like we were Dino on the piano. And because my dad can play the piano better than anyone I know, we would call him "Rono". Allison and I heard that Dino was coming to our church in Belton and we knew we had to go see him! This was also the week my mom came down to help me study for the GRE so it was perfect timing. We definitely had so much fun reliving our childhood and exposing Bella to the greatness of Dino.

Nana, my mom, also brought Bella some alphabet magnets that she is loving playing with on the fridge! It also helps keep her occupied when i'm trying to cook supper. Mary Jane, do you notice her outfit? She LOVES wearing her cooking/painting/playing apron.
Be ready for some fun Christmas posts...complete with cooking.

And, i'll leave you a cute picture of Miss B.

No comments: