Saturday, June 5, 2010

A dilemma

So, we have a dilemma. Our little girl is growing quickly!! I know she has always been growing but I think she has hit a growth spurt times 5! Let me share a story that exemplifies this. I bought her this adorable bathing suit at Target maybe 4 weeks ago. It fit the first she wore it to Auntie Allison's house. And it kindof fit today when we were waiting for her daddy to finish mowing and edging the backyard.

But, that didn't last long until it started hurting her neck. So I did what any good mother would do. I unhooked the top part and just let her run in the water with half of the suit on. And she didn't know the difference, little cutie!

This is her favorite thing to do. Well, after she tries to run from the sprinkler that keeps "getting her". Imagine lots of squealing and laughing. Then she gets closer and closer to the water to get a drink. This "getting closer" lasts a while...inch by inch
one more step...little closer...by inch by inch...and inch by inchAwwww, sweet water!

No comments: