Saturday, April 3, 2010

Visit from the parentals - Final installment

It's funny. I thought I wouldn't have any more pictures to post. But I went and looked at the pictures my mom took and found a bagillion more that I loved. So, here is the final installment (or not?) or pictures from their trip. Love these!

She likes to run under legs. And, it's usually when i'm trying to cook or clean the kitchen. I've learned to stir or get things out of cabinets or wash dishes while a little one runs under and in between my legs. Multitasking? yes!This is her "What's that?" and "Can I grab it?" and "Will my parents notice?" and "I wonder if I can get my grandparents to give it to me and not tell my parents" look.

I love this one of my mom and Bella....or Nana and Bella.Sweet thang leaning in for a kiss - ok, any time!

Uhm, I look really funny but Bella looks adorable with that crinkle nose - hence, the picture will go up.

This is her face when she's going to give you a kiss - it's usually accompanied with slobber or drool. aww, love it.She usually sings along with the book, "The Wheels on the Bus". Granddad and Bella are singing "Round and Round" - but Bella is probably singing "oh oh oh". Oh well, at least it's on beat.

She will scoot this toy all OVER the house and LOVES to be pushed in it. Thanks Grammy and PawPaw. This is one of her favorite toys.

Bella loves to sit in anything that rocks. She now wants to be put in the rocking chair in her room and will shift back and forth to make it swing.

I may be partial but I think she is the prettiest little gal ever!
Uh huh...look at that face!

No comments: